Tag Archives: marshall steinbaum

#114 Why democracy does not work

You must have heard the statistic that the wealth of the richest 1% in the world is equal to the combined wealth of the other 99%. It doesn’t sound very equitable does it? Almost half the world’s population live in … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment